Friday 20 June 2008

A Fifth of Beethoven (Hidden Cat's "Based on the Soulwwax" Edit)

Myspace - Hidden Cat

I have been digging this track since I first heard 2ManyDjs play it back in November last year, since then I've only heard Justice play it. Im guessing its been given out to a select few, cue hiddencat. This guy has made is own remix based on the Soulwax edit, its sounds pretty damn good!

"
I really wanted to play the soulwax edit out, but couldn't find a copy cause apparently its pretty exclusive. Anyway, I threw my own together with the original track by Walter Murphy, stole some sebastiAn drums, and put it together based on the Justice fader 50 set and a video on youtube.
The tempo is a bit slow, but other than that the first minute and a half is pretty spot on, but I couldn't make out the end on any recordings I heard, so I just sort of made it up.
hope it suffices, enjoy!"


So thanks to Hiddencat for putting this together!

A Fifth of Beethoven (Hidden Cat's "Based on the Soulwwax" Edit)

No comments: