Tuesday 9 September 2008

New tracks...

Boys Noize - & Down (Nightbreaker Remix)
Nightbreaker has came up with the goods with an original remix of "& Down"...he even shared it in its full 320kbps glory! Nice!

SebastiAn - Ross Ross Ross (Sebastians Edit Recreation)
A nice chap called The Firm (check out his myspace here) made a mixable version of Ross Ross Ross. Again, in full 320kbps!
"SebastiAn sets he seems to play his own mixable version of Ross Ross Ross, which i felt the need to recreate. I made up the ending since i've never heard him play it."

Ting Tings - Shut Up and Let Me Go (Youth Attack and Popcop Remix)
"Popcop created the bass riff. very disco house. we started the remix with no intention of it sounding like justice but thats just how it turned out...hope thats not a bad thing."
I actually really like this remix, somebody has already said it has a Justice'y feel...which defo aint a bad thing! Hopefully get a 320kbps rip soon...I will keep you posted.

Ting Tings - It's Not My Name (LA Riots Remix)
New stuff from LA Riots...yes I know...another Ting Tings remix in the same post...thought I would stick it up anyhoo!

No comments: