Monday 7 July 2008

Tronik Youth

Myspace - Tronik Youth

Laugh / Cry / Live / Die Mixtape

01 - Intro
02 - MGMT - Electric Feel (Aeroplane Mix)
03 - Bo'Tox - Babylon By Car (Richard Sen Mix)
04 - Eine Kleine Nacht Musik - La Serenissima
05 - Discodiene - Joystick (Tomboy Mix)
06 - Alden Tyrell & David Vunk - Lord Of The Cockrings
07 - Annie - I Know Your Girlfriend Hates Me (Get Shakes Mix)
08 - Felix Da Housecat - Rude Allegiance
09 - Tiga & Zyntherius - Sunglasses At Night (Yuksek & Brodinski Mix)
10 - Dennis Naidanow Feat.Tyree Cooper - Wonderland
11 - C.S.S - Music is my Sex - Switch Mix
12 - Crookers - Magic Bus
13 - TVMR - Bowie In The Bronx (Shinichi Osawa Mix)
14 - Jordan Dare - Out of Order
15 - Sparks - Good Morning (JBag Mix)
16 - Poni Hoax - Hypercommunication (Joakim's Cartoon Muscles Remix)
17 - Tronik Youth - Laugh/Cry/Live/Die (Grum Mix)
18 - Farley Jackmaster Funk - Love Can't Turn Around (Lifelike mix)
19 - Yazoo - Goodbye Seventies (Black Light Odyssey Mix)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love your blog, I come here everyday and each post is very good. Please continue ton broke my heards!

Where found you all of your sounds because nobody posts this lives and there are really good!

Linkoln
(www.myspace.com/linkoln)

(Sorry I'm French)

mr_regular_joe said...

Hi Linkoln,

Thanks for taking time to post a message! Im glad you come back every so often so your electro fix haha!

Once I get the new myspace/facebook sites up, I will fire over a PM

-------------------------------------
Salut Linkoln, Merci pour prendre du temps de signaler un message ! Im heureux vous revenez de temps à autre ainsi votre électro difficulté haha ! Une fois que j'obtiens les nouveaux emplacements de myspace/facebook vers le haut, je mettrai le feu au-dessus d'un P.M.

Picoseconde - J'ai employé le babelfish pour cette traduction… désolée son étrange !

Anonymous said...

Oh my god fucking translation :). Don't worry, I understand English, I've got just little problems for writting.

Thanks for the Annie Mac post and for the remixs of Boys Noize. There are very great.

(and thx for my electro fix of the day.)