Thursday 28 August 2008

BNR Vol. 1!

Myspace - Boys Noize
Myspace - Boys Noize Records

BNR Vol. 1 is getting released on the 21st of September...256kbps MP3!

BNR Vol. 1 - Amazon
01 - Siriusmo - Mein Neues Fahrrad (Boys Noize Edit)
02 -
Shadow Dancer - Poke
03 -
The Faint - The Geeks Were Right (Boys Noize Vs D.I.M. Remix)
04 -
Puzique - Don't Go
05 -
Boys Noize - Volta 82
06 -
Djedjotronic Feat. Spoek - Dirty & Hard
07 -
John Starlight - Shadowbreaker (Boys Noize Mix No.1)
08 -
Les Petits Pilous - Dodo Electro
09 -
Strip Steve - Ready Steady
10 -
D.I.M.- Is You
11 -
Housemeister - We Need Cash
12 -
Shadow Dancer - Cowbois (Das Glow Remix)
13 -
Boys Noize - Kill The Kid
14 -
Darmstadt - Out Of The Blue (D.I.M. Remix)
15 -
Einzeller - Schwarzfahrer
16 -
Housemeister - Hello Again
17 -
Siriusmo - Simple
18 -
Puzique - Thomas
19 -
Shadow Dancer - What Is Natural
20 -
Les Petits Pilous - Wake Up
21 -
Clp - Ready Or Not
22 -
I Robots - Frau (Pandullo Vs. Und Mix)
23 -
Boys Noize - Lava Lava (Feadz Aval Aval Remix)
24 -
D.I.M. - Is You (Brodinski Remix)
25 -
Psychedelic - Disco Eastwest
26 -
Puzique - Chemie
27 -
Les Petits Pilous - Jolie Fille
28 -
Strip Steve - You & I
29 -
Housemeister - Sonne, Mond & Sterne
30 -
Siriusmo - Last Dear

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Best release this Year! I Still wait for it!